St Margaret’s Hospice set us a very special challenge when they launched ‘Challenge of Lifetime’, an ambitious new fundraising challenge event.
They needed a new website to promote the challenge event, a facebook page, twitter account set up, promotional material, a launch event and excellent news coverage – all within a 3 week window!
We met the challenge and sent out the invites which culminated with 80 interested people attending, local magazines and press coverage established and all the marketing material written, prepared and produced.
Marketing support given:
- Copy writing and liaising with the website designers for website (hosted and designed by Tea Pot Creative in 2 weeks!)
- Creation of facebook page and initial posts
- Creation of twitter account and initial tweets and posts
- First blog written
- Design of folders
- Copy writing and design of Information Sheets
- Design of Pull-up banners
- Design of car stickers
- Creation of promotional presentation for the event
- Event management
- Liaising with press and production of press releases
This was a fantastic opportunity to take a whole new project forward and create a fully integrated campaign within a very short space of time.
Following on we have produced a new selection of posters and pull-up banners to be used at the January 2014 Boat Show in London to promote the campaign to a new audience.